- A = Outside Diameter
- B = Diameter of Bolt Circle
- G = Diameter of Bolt Holes
- C = Diameter of Raised Face
- H = Height of Raised Face
- E = Outside Diameter of Neck
- K = Flange thickness
- M = Length of Flange
- N = Length of right end
- F = Neck Diameter
- R = Radius of Corners
- D = Wall thickness
- Dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
- Butt-weld ends (must be specified when ordering) acc. to DIN 3239-1-R6 edge form 22 to DIN 2559 (DIN EN ISO 9692)
- Hex bolt lengths and diameters & lengths of Stud Bolts are calculated by the author of this website.
- All lengths are calculated without washers, spring washers etc. and free threads (equals 1/3 time bolt diameter)
- All lengths are calculated with a gasket thickness of 3 mm.
- The dimensions of the bolts are calculated for the type 11 weld neck flange. Other types of flanges can be have
different bolt hole diameters and thicknesses, so that the bolts even can have different dimensions.