- Dimensions: Top Row in Inches / Bottom Row in millimeters.
- Root Gap - X - "Space" for welding the O'let is raised off the run pipe to establish proper weld gap by placing spacers, e.g. welding rods, under the fitting. This provides a uniform welding gap between the curvature of the run and base of fitting.
- Threaded Ends are in accordance with ASME B1.20.1. Design per MSS SP-97.
- Source comes from Bonney Forge (except the sizes in millimeters).
- Thredolet® is a registered name. Another often used name is Threaded Outlet.