Dimensions NPS 1/2 to 24
- Root Gap - X - "Space" for welding the O'let is raised off the run pipe to establish proper
weld gap by placing spacers, e.g. welding rods, under the fitting. This provides a uniform
welding gap between the curvature of the run and base of fitting.
- L = Dimensions Center Line of Run Pipe + X (Root Gap) + A (height of Weldolet).
- Bevelled Ends ASME B16.9 and B16.25.
- Source comes from Bonney Forge (except the sizes in millimeters).
- Weldolet® is a registered name. Another often used name is Welding Outlet.