- Dimensions are in millimeters, except for bolts and bolt holes.
- Height of Raised Face (Rf) in CLASS 300 is 2 mm.
- All other dimensions are in accordance with ASME B16.5.
- Ring joint flanges larger than NPS 3 will require angular meter taps.
- Other NPT sizes may be furnished if required.
- The length of the Stud Bolt does not include the height of the chamfers (points).
- Bolt lengths for raised face flanges include allowance for orifice and gasket thickness of 6 mm (0.25 in.) for NPS 1 to NPS 12. Bolt lengths for ring-type joint flanges include allowance of 15 mm (0.62 in.) for NPS 1 to NPS 3.
- Bore (B) is to be specified by the purchaser.
Tolerances on all dimensions shall be as shown in ASME B16.5 except for those shown below.
Pressure Tap Location
Tolerance on location of center of pressure tap hole from flange face shall be:
- ±0.5 mm (±0.02 in.) for flanges smaller than NPS 4
- ±0.8 mm (±0.03 in.) for flanges NPS 4 and larger
- Bore diameter tolerance (Welding Neck flanges only) is ±0.5% of nominal value.