- OD = Diameter at Weld Bevel
- D = Overall Diameter of Flange
- B (WNF) = Minimum Thickness of Welding Neck Flange
- B (BLF) = Minimum Thickness of Blind Flange
- H = Length thru Hub
- A = Diameter at Base of Hub
- G = Outside Diameter of Raised Face
- K = Bolt Circle Diameter
- L = Diameter of Bolt Holes
- Dimensions are in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
- For dimensions "B" and "H", see important information on the top right of the image.
- Blind flanges ASME B16.47 series A flanges (≥ NPS 26) are MSS SP-44 flanges.
ASME has incorporated the MSS-SP44 specification into B16.47 Series A and the API 605 Specification into B16.47 series B.
These specification include only Welding Neck and Blind Flanges.
- Dimensions for Classes 400, 600 and 900 NPS 38 and larger for Series B flanges are the same as for the Series A flanges.
- The length of the Stud Bolt does not include the height of the chamfers (points).